Wednesday, October 8, 2008

You know how life is filled with commas at first and then slowly it leads to a full stop.

Somehow i never see that coming in our friendship. i always say this, you guys know it:" nothing venture nothing gain." But now it makes me feel like once i've gained something, i felt like its nothing at all, no point gaining it when i lose something on the way. Something called understanding.You made me felt like words can never fill in the spot for presence.My absence has been a struggle for me alright.

I feed on your understandings.I know having a friend like me is difficult. Someone who needs so much understanding but i thought we were way past that already know? It's really hard for me to explain everything i'm going through, even typing a sms at the end of the day requires that last bit of my strength. you know how it's like? Sometimes i'm the only one awake in the whole house and the only one sleeping when they are all gone.

I've not changed i really haven't. I know i have a lot of commitments on hand. So much to the point that sometimes i feel so tired i just wanna spent time alone at home. I just wanna be alone. I use to face you guys with an open heart. Since primary school till now , that years of friendship is not easy alright. Now i face mirrors everyday trying to perfect a move. But i love what i'm doing, please try to see how much i love it alright.

It's my fault this time for not telling you guys but i just wanna bring the best out of me and show it to the audience. I hope you understand my reasons. I don't wanna ever sacrifice anything on the way.

We always solve things together, we can cross this hurdle.Nothing changes.The three of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment