Friday, October 3, 2008

Looking at all these will make me cry even more :/
Hungry souls

Love (:

Jasmine the demure locking princess (:

Junwei's wang wang (:

I maybe a few feet tall and have brown fine hair with black pupils for my eyes but don't be deceived that i am strong when i just cried. I love locking and will never deny.

oo it rhymes heh (;

Today i cried, the tears just kept flowing on the bus on my way home.Stress? Idts. More like i can't give what the seniors want :/ and yeah personal reasons.I kept encouraging Jasmine not to be tired and Estee not to be so high hahas but who am i to do that? We all can' t control emotions can we? If only we can. Turning 18 soon, have no idea why but i just want to be seventeen just like that. 20 more days :/ I wanna say a big thank you to all those who have seen me danced on stage and performed and will always be there to watch me from now on till forever.You know who you are and those who encourages me constantly and be there for me always (: Please be there for me everytime i perform or not performing ok especially you derrick njh (:

showing locking and hiphop to gin tmrow. very very exhausted to the max but i will push myself harder. nights (:

more pics stay tune (:

No comments:

Post a Comment