Saturday, October 4, 2008


I'm speaking lesser and lesser to strangers everyday. Maybe cause i'm in a loss for words. All i do is dance. I dance and i express what i wanna say. You get it, great. Don't get it just leave me alone to do my thing. But one thing for sure i'm very happy without people who don't understand me in my life.

I choose to isolate myself from people who judge because i just can't stand the words they speak.
I choose to be who i am these days and void myself off words that are plain false accusations.
I want to be truthful to myself and to others.
Please let me perform and get through to the audience. I love you whoever you are who grant me my wishes.
Last thing for sure; i love you all my friends who support me
night
ps : and poon i'm still here for you. So sorry that my dance has ate me up but if there's anything please don't hesitate to call me ok? Be strong because it's worth it.trust me (:


ice cream+ dance mates+training everyday= LOVE




No comments:

Post a Comment