Friday, October 10, 2008

My chingus (:

Fion (:

bubbly bouncy locker


Reggae babe who is so damn flexible dope \m/ but take care of your body alright. really must arh! (:


me, fion with estee. Estee liting loves you and your cho pd highness


Jasmine, me, junwei and serene. Serene, i love the fact that you come down and watch us and want to learn more.Show how much you love dance alright. We learn things but in different perspectives. Hope to perform with you or see you around in studio wu!




" you are really a sight for sore eyes leh"


ASTRO in action !


flying off in 12 hours time. hmmm...

Something just kept repeating in my mind. Fion words. I know girl you must be shocked but you said something today that spoke the words i couldn't find. " we are all so happy and when we dance finish, nothing's left ,like everybody's gone." I get that feeling.Understandings was never easy in the first place.

All the ups and downs, please don't let me feel like everything have changed when i get back.
It's only a few days.That feeling sucks and i know it when you come back and everything's different.

I promise i will practice on the plane on the coach, everywhere. I will feel like i'm practicing with you guys even though i'm miles away. Locking is like my vitamins. And i'm popping them everyday like a daily must-have.what happens when i run out of it soon? Packing my luggage makes me feel like i should be packing my feelings up for this past 3 weeks and keep the memories in my heart so it won't hurt so much when it's all over.I'm a happy girl, no emonemo (:

Junwei wrote some really touching post urh (: smiles (Laugh One Laugh)..jay chou/papa-ya/astroboy hahas!

"

For Lockin’ Liting - who look like doing modern and whacking while it’s lockin’
haha.. thanks for your comments for previous post. 噢! 忘了还有捷敏, 谢谢的评语.
haha..surprised to see the comments. :) Go HK remember to buy present for me. haha.. just kidding.. just for laugh..haha..Practice hard in HK. prac before slp, after wake. haha. like you need to brush your teeth like that. haha.. Jia you and Jia you. Come back and show me that you improve. Cos breathe overseas air, different feeling. haha.. dun choke can liao. “laugh one laugh” too!! "


To jw and jj (:


" with you two around, we feel very secure, like nothing will go wrong and everything's in order. Maybe cause you guys are older and much more mature. The way you guys handle things and teaching us is very inspiring and makes me wanna learn more. Both of you are really patient k and two of the nicest guys i've seen. Thanks to you two, i love locking even more. . Thanks for everything i will come back as per normal hehe

Dinner everyday=instant noodles :/

P.s : Hey please update me with emails or tags alright.I will check on them the moment i touch down from the plane. Love smiles plenty and train hard. i love dance so much. (: and thanks whoever who bought me the crysanthemum drink.why so secretive ? lol

No comments:

Post a Comment