Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Our two locking papa-yas (: hahas




I missed modern and i'm gonna miss it again next wednesday when i'm in hk. I 'm gonna miss alot of rundowns. But i will catch up no matter what (: i'm suddenly very very eggcited to go dance at hk. All the instructors are super hot and i'm looking for my high cut shoes.Mission starts on the 11th.When school starts, i'm gonna miss all of these but i will be a great cook hahas (: Culinary= = OMG

Jw's convo last night really strucked me. Not like i have never asked myself that question before.A million times in fact. But i think actions speak louder than words so i have never really asked myself truthfully before. Now i'm going to do that every single moment when i dance.

I dance not to perform, not to remember steps, not to perfect a movement, i dance to get through to the audience and to express myself in words i can't seem to put across. I get my strength from dance like how i survived from "it" in the first place.Something that i want to be influential in, something that can inspire people to see the glow in dance.I dance to express myself. It has always been like this. It should be like this in its simple form. When it gets too complicated, you can't see the genuine form of it.I just love it and sometimes when you love something there's no reasons.

No comments:

Post a Comment