Sunday, October 19, 2008


Just when i thought i could really take a break to finish up season 2 of OTH, i have a dozen of things on my bucket list to do. To kick the bucket when tomorrow's semester commences and i will look like a zombie. Once again, i have new classmates, new environment, i have to break the damn shit ice all over.Why is it so hard to find someone who will be there for me for my poly years?



Whatever it is, if i get to see you dance babies around every corner when i actually sell my cupcakes i will be more than happy and please make my day tomorrow. Monday blues should be droven away because i have my JP san pedro workshop at esplanade. My self proclaimed birthday present. I am going to charge my cam (: which means another self proclaimed no service skills methology lecture tmrow. First day of school pon lecture :/ i just don't learn don't i ?



I got all my stuff, the wine opener, the stockings, the earsticks, the safetyshoes every little miscellaneous stuff to make tomorrw a "smooth sailing, no scolding, no swallowing of pride" day.
I have to thank SY for helping me get around parkway parade to get all my stuff,. It's not like i have the week to do it. I have yet to do my bridesmaid dress measurement for my cousin's wedding. Time, i absolutely abhor you in either ways you work .
Guess where i am, at my mum's office printing culinary science notes and my timetable. I'm not ready for this. School saps my energy.But come to think of it, i really like the fact that estee finishes school at 4 on tuesday too. We can go eat then go for hiphop class MANGO SMOOTHIE yes! (:



All in all, today's wild cherry soul workshop has made me realise i love dance alot. Be it even it's a genre i'm not at an advantage of, i still love to groove it. Steps suddenly become so secondary.I'm beginning to listen and pay attention to the music. What can i say i love wild cherry.Shall upload the pic soon.
4 more days and i get to eat my black forest cake. Me is a happy girl.How can anyone detest it :/ hahas My fav flavour of cakes if i were to actually choose two would be definitely tiramisu and black forest. Tiramisu in italian stands for : "take me away" How sweet :/
Ok i'm tired and my arm feels numb because i took the typhoid jab and i went for dance..My arm hurts like fuck now
ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment