Wednesday, October 1, 2008

I'm very うれし now hahas because i'm finally meeting derrick after like so long and we've got like so much to catch up on. House bunny later and locking session today was " i don't know how to describe (that warm fuzzy feeling) but i was really very happy when we all did the movements together. Please let all of us get through vetting! (cross fingers) .Will come back here and update later with pictures. Momsie bought me the f29 bag i've been wanting so long. After working for F1, the value of money to me is very important.The multiple reasons for working for f1 is to pay for my dance workshops.I want to use my own money to pursue my passion (: . Btw that bag's really expensive and the first time we went to ask for it, i told her i don't want it ( although i really want it ! i walk past the shop every time looking at it before i head to whacking class ok hahas ) because it's not cheap then i left for locking session and the next moment she called me and told me she bought it for my birthday present. Super touched. i promise to be a good girl heh :D

No comments:

Post a Comment