Sunday, October 26, 2008

My delayed family celebration at no other place than Vansh. Maybe cause i was in the Indian mood as you all know tmrow's Deepawali ~I dig saris k, get me one that is damn zhng and i will flaunt it for you hahahahs oops i mean dance the Indian bollywood.Inter 4 exam this week, i'm stress up to the max.If i really cross this one,i will be in pre-advance. Omg please let me ace this.I really want to be better at this language. My Jap is getting rusty. :/ でもだいじよぶ! いしよけんめべんきよしよと思います!





ピッザ Honey kulsa (:

I like the white one have pineapple in it (:


かーりSome fish curry.. that wasn't as gelat as you think..
かますちら Kamasutra yes that's the name of the drink. Passion fruit ! (:

That's the cauliflower with some Indian beans

Tandoori chicken? yeap me don't like :/


Prawns me like (:


It's called "Nan" like prata but to me its like some chanting word can? similar to "ohmn" LOL

Lime with mint and basil, somehow winnanie i think you will like this, next time we shall go there together ! (:

Margarita, subtle but with the lime it's pungent when it goes down your throat.

The pillows are damn Zhng hahahhas



Lychee kulfi , like frozen hard lychee milk ice. Yum (:

Vanilla with almond chunk nougats. AHHHHH

Prawny bye bye (:

Say with me :" Vansh" *palm face each other at chest area*


Random pic that i took and it looked like the shop was snowing. Dope


I can't get enough of these pillows hahas



お休みなさい、じやまたね!

No comments:

Post a Comment