Wednesday, October 22, 2008



おたんじよび おめでと!! とてもうれしかたです!ありがと!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME ! (: hahas ok so retarded but i still wanna sing the happy birthday song. I'm FINALLY 18, legally brunette lol( For that i still think i'm a bimbo so i can be with ayozi and her bimbotic "huhs") oops ...hahas!

so lemme see, where shall i start hmmm..oh yes.. this morning, my mum came in three times whilst i was in my deep slumber. The three things that she did that i thought it was a dream hahas OMG.

1. She kissed me on the cheek and said :" happy birthday" like she always do every year.
2. She tell me to wake up so she can cut the cake as she knew that i couldn't celebrate with her tonite. Gomei :/
3. She told me to wake up faster as she is hungry and wanna eat the cake hahas cute right? lol

hahas and yes she did all 3 that i mentioned so i drag my lazy bones out of bed and washed up and made my wishes which felt strongly that they needed to be fufilled by my perseverance and discipline so i'm gonna fufil it by myself unless there really is a genie know? omg i would love to have one that teaches me how to teleport so i can save on bus fares and cab fares and train fares and be on time!

I took an hour seating at the corner of my bed to reply to all your lovely messages. Thanks so much, really appreciated it.Especially to shiting. I didn't espect any cakes from you and you were so sweet alright to make my first week of school term a good one. I hope to get to know you better, please tell me you are in t03 k (: hahas loves a plenty. I don't care even if its not tiramisu or black forest me is gonna chomp up your cakes !

Oh yes, i feel so loved. I have no idea why but i love this feeling. Please pinch me and tell me this is not a dream k. Because you know sometimes everything just falls apart when it is so perfect. Ok touch wood. (:

There were the rest who really shocked me because i didn't expect messages from you guys. That would be jarrold and Chian tat. Thanks really. Sorry jarrold i mistook you as my current chairperson hahas :/

Alright, i'm going to meet audd and yunn now. Derrick sunday meet up ? tell me if you can. I've got a dozen of things to tell you. You are definitely not forgotten k . LOVES (:

oh yes thanks Joyce for the book, i love it. I'm going to finish it in no time then i will go watch the movie.Hope you liked your present and the card i swear sorry for the untidiness :/

dinner with hh4 tonight. I'm so HAPPY ! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment