Tuesday, October 21, 2008

From conrads to combats..

From conrads to combats..


A wednesday afternoon, warmed up and cuddled in my blankets with the raindrops pelting on my window panes.A cup of coffee with it's caffiene and aromatic odour fill this little room of mine with solace. I love this nostalgic moment. I'm lavishing every minute of it. It's not as if i could do this every wednesday when the assignments flood in.

Watching gg episode 6 makes me feel motivated.Especially this convo Lily had with Rufus :


Rufus : As to you , it's quite a dress..
Lily: Of course it is, your daughter made it..
Lily: Your so lucky to have a daughter that is this good at what she wants to do so early in her life..it's a gift, you had one too if i remembered correctly..


I'm thinking if i should stop school for dance because it's something i wanna do forever but i just can't cross the line and tell myself school's not important.It's been bugging me forever..but i guess such questions were never categorised under the section :" rhetorical"..i just never wanna regret...but one thing i know for sure, last night's dinner felt like family..TPDE is my second home now.It was never easy to be emotionally attached to something but i am now. I'm so sure it's where i wanna be. The hugs that welcome you when we see each other, the bubble tea we share flavours to flavours. The encouragements,tears backstage. I love you guys.I really do.

No comments:

Post a Comment