Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Home sweet home.

Anyway this post is not for the anorexics and bulimics so go away.Be warned that it's highly image heavy and most of them contain glorious food.I will not go into detail but more of explain to you with pictures.So let your visual journey to hk begin (: hahahhas
Distanced at Day 1

Very messed up and super last min packing :/

Plane food disgust me really :(

The metrosexual sibling
A very ruffled me to the max when i'm on plane.

Before boarding i bought these two things, the notebook to write down the things i've been gong through for the past few weeks. There are somethings i find it hard to say here really.The chocolates? ok the sinful indulgence and an excuse to calm myself :/

I'm on tv (: ha!
Was tuning to two songs and the answer is pretty obvious right? (: My heart was more like in Singapore and in tp and everywhere we have danced than it was on the plane. :( Don't want to have that feeling again. Missing something so important


I used to hate sunlight, but the company of it and the warmth i felt was comforting. Speaking of comfort, the plane was not full, i had the whole row to myself. (:

Hk finally after 5 hours of shitless contemplating and sucky memorization of my steps.

Pleasant to the eyes? It was the first thing i saw when i reached. I was like super happy know? (: You people weigh a ton in my heart you guys just don't know it that's all :/

I saw Kelly omg omg omg hahas ok it's just the wax figurine of her at Madame Tussuad when we went to the peak on the first night. We didn't went in though she was at the entrance hahas
Put her in your room, see if her eyes follow you when you look at her eye to eye. jk (:
Day 2 Mong kok ,Time Square, Reminisce

Krispy kreme..hmm when was the last time i had it? Sweet little circle things
Mummy enjoyed it hahas!

The one xiaxue is crazy about? hahas all the zhng-ness and blings

I bought this.Like omfg i had to have it. It's so damn frikking adorable,ok sg is too hot for it but i can always use it when i fly south to the winters.

The old lady is really cute know. I was stuck trying to choose which one is better but she was so nice to pick out the red one for me. Her daughter was a v.i.p member and she offered to share the bill so i had everything at 25% discount. Touched that such strangers do exist.
I missed my chingus ok even when i'm wearing the korean knitted hat :/

Then the night life of hk

Tai heng's charsiew, duck and chicken with soup and rice. The must have when we are in hk. Not the first time and i didn't enjoyed it.Not a meat person. Wait scratch that, more like i'm not an oily food person.

Cam whore hahahas and this looks like jay chou manz


One of the best boutiques to go to..
Very creative yes/no? (:

STRAWBERRIES look at them.

Me bought two shoes at acupuncture. The one i own is worn out to the max.

Purple is mine hahahhas
Day 3 Dim sum and her dollies

It's at Langham place and the best dim sum you can ever find is here so please go when you are at hk alright!

Bird nest egg tart , do i have to say more? hahas

Hakao (: yeah~ but why is it fried :/ i love the steam ones~

One word = DA SHU BADD hahahs i thought of you ok omg if you ever see this hahahs
Carrot cake for the rabbits


Almond bird nest omg, i super like this one. Maybe cause it's good for complexion and i like white desserts hahas

Fav of the day (: hahas Hard to resist even when i'm in sg. Reminds me of you derrick when we were at our lao difang. Everything i've seen in hk reminds me of alot of people i've not been catching up with.

For 3 small- eater stomachs i think that's pretty alot leh :/ shitz

That milk candy reminds me of JJ, audd and shiyun :/ They have the strawberry flavours!! hahas milk outside and strawberry filing inside, shall let you guys try.

My inspirational shoe~ oh yes i finally found you. Bring me far ok (: I love all my shoes that accompanied me through my dance

Bought these, that and those but the emptyness was horrible :/ Like being so far away from dance so in the end, we went to dance at hk at ones to watch hahas

All these are for you girl lockers all 5 of you. (:

For jw (:

For jj the colour is so you (:

Like omg FINALLY (:

They specialize in all these genres


Most of the hk artist all have dance lessons at OTW omg :0

I love her, her energy, her warm ups, i will just push myself to dance even more. Danity kane- heart breaker was the song.
Pancakes homemade, best i've tried
かわいい~ omg if i could i would bring him home. He was holding this piece of ham, whole piece of it and put it all in his mouth and then hicupp after that and covered his mouth Omg how can he be so cute, i want a son like him.
Lite photography hahas done by me ok, so bhb but i love the angle and the prehistoric structures.

Day 4 Macao and it's history

Portuguese egg tarts reminds me of joycelyn hahas anw i bought back for all of you.
Best milk tea i've ever had. Sworn, drank and proved SGD 3 buckeroos


Lunch-buffet huh i hate buffet really so the portion as you can see is very little.



Day 5 venetian and deep thoughts on ferry wheels

Checked in the venetian and i must say it's the best hotel i've stayed in so far since i've been traveling. Pictures don't do justice really but it was gorgeous.
Bathroom eh, some mighty bathroom mirror (:


My bed, like i'm a princess really. I felt like one, a lonely one. Everything seem so wonderful but i just can't wait to dance with you guys why so? :/ i don't want luxury, i don't need luxury. I just want company, laughter , team effort, encouragements and dance.


FOOD COURT don't look like this can? the sky is so real but so fake at the same time.







The family


The waters in my favourite colour (:

Gambled at Macao and i must say it was no big deal. Smoke and tensed up people, i hate to see a scene like this. Money is not everything. It just can't buy the things i want .

the irony, gambling and angels on the ceilings.


The games i played, anw photography wasn't even allowed hahas oops :/





I wanted to catch this so badly but it was so expensive 200 per pic SGD. But pictures will do (: I love masks and puppets, circus and its magical fantasies.


Ok those taking u-art next sem thank me now! But be original ok, these are just inspirations!




Then i needed caffeine on a holiday. I know its weird but i just needed it so we went in chilled and in the end i didn't even drank half a cup of my caramel macchiatto..gastric hurts :/


Some words that conveyed how i felt..

Pastries we don't have, tanu if you are seeing this, i saw these and it reminded me of our sb days. I miss you alot ok really. Please understand and give me sometime when i'm free i will call you :/








Mummy's best buy, its all glass but the diamond's real i guess :/ ? idk but its so fragile hmm..













Day 5, back and return.Nothing changes

When i was on the ferry back to Hk from Macao, i thought through alot. About what Joyce said to me before i left. How i didn't realise that dance is everything to me now.Then i thought about sy and audd, how i want so much of your understandings and then i realise i've lost my friends on the way. They don't say it but i feel like its really like that. Then i felt a piercing pain when i thought about everything that happened 8 months ago. I wanted so much to go back at that moment but now its nothing left, just void.Twilight saved me. I shall get to that in the next post..

On a lighter note, i had this before i went on board.红豆冰!Really awesome shit.


You can get it at this place or at Hk airport.

Reminds me of Akbar alot. I miss SH. I miss, i just miss.









Hk from a few feet above.


A must read, i shall do a review of it the next post. Confessions everything the next post. So much to say maybe i will just save it as draft.see how

I hate how planes make you look like exhausted pale frail and haggard :/


22:22 fion me and nicole made a wish at tp that night when we went home after locking practice and hiphop 3 outside library. I remembered what i wished and i wished for it last night the moment i saw the clock ticked at terminal 3.

That's it.. dance later. I've not slept but i feel energetic for dance for everything. But there goes my whackng workshop.wtf really. ciao


thanks rb, jj for the message recieved when i touched down from the plane. Made me felt like i never left.Thanks you guys! Especially estee! hahas i missed you ok let's dope this together! Thanks for all the tags i will reply to each and everyone of you shortly. see you guys later. (:

i lost 3 kg eh.. what is this? hahahs happy happy (:
my whacking workshop my 50 bucks sobs :/ wild cherry, sacrifices is damn heartache!
you see this ? girls i miss you alot alot alot :(

No comments:

Post a Comment