Wednesday, October 1, 2008

House bunny was awesome (: The ultimate bimbotic chick flick to watch ok! I had a good laugh and i needed one.Firstly i thought i was gonna doze off during the movie not because its boring obviously but cause i'm really exhausted from all that dance training.But we as cheapo as we can bought like tons of snacks from Watson's and smuggled into the cinema.Since we were on budget, we went to eat food court and my gastric worked up again like some mad mechanism that won't stop churning.I have tons of photos to upload from locking session but i have to send over to another person to upload. Bloody samsung phone :/ I never had so much fun learning a new dance before. It's only made possible with you girls! The sessions maybe difficult but we find ways to make it really fun ain't we? Estee, your Cho pi d highness and my tissue throwing technique for whacking. (: All in all, if i had not went for auditions i would not have met you guys and learn so much. JJ and Jw are dope lockers to learn from hehe. :D 6 girls 2 songs one item. Share the dopeness, spread the love for locking (:

hip hop and locking later till night. I love dance. (:




6..7...8 *camera snaps* hahas you are so retarded to think that the camera will wait for you to take at 10. lol
Stars (: nah, just the lightings for Hari Raya!

We grab all we could then we realised it was all in pink =.= hahas (:


我们的老地方 (:

My bag and like omg it's right at my desk now ((:
disgusted that my fish has no eyeballs. eh walao respect the fish lurh



Zorro and me (: who ask you take facing the lights. There's such thing called a shadow my dear friend hahas

Ciao (:

No comments:

Post a Comment