Sunday, October 5, 2008

"When the going gets tough, the tough gets going."


I've learned a lot today. Really, be it what i want for myself now.

It makes a difference when you have tried your best and when you go further than that to seek for a higher peak. I use to take it for granted. Now i'm going to use it as my advantage.

Expressions

I don't care if i can't get over that emotional barrier of mine. I will put that aside. For now, i want to give it all out. Like what jj said :" I don't want this project to be just a passing phrase of your dance life, make full use of it" Sometimes i can feel that even though he's really tired, i can see that he really want the best for us. For that i really have no words to say. Same for junwei. He fell sick.

I felt so horrible today that i just broke down. Horrible in a way that i've let both of them down. Horrible in a way that we really want this but we can't have it because of time constraint and technique wise.It sucks even worse when it is before vetting. It sucks to cry before people and i know i shouldn't have but like i 've said i can't control my emotions. It just ate me up.


Thanks suria for getting my dinner that i couldn't eat till now.Really appreciated it.


Rahim keeps saying that we have to make sacrifices. But somehow, in my mind, i felt that i have gained so much how can he say that we've sacrificed? Be it physically and mentally exhausting and overdrained, i feel that i've pushed myself towards the next level and i want to be a better dancer.

I want to make a difference. This is definitely not the lowest point of my life.This is the best time i've ever had and i know i'm gonna miss it. I want to go on stage and gain that satisfaction.

"If you really want it, just prove to yourself you can have it"

Estee, i won't think that locking is lame because you enjoy it so much, it motivates me to enjoy it as much as you do.

Winnie, even though its a small msg but it still means a lot to me thanks (:

performance is on 17th october.

Express, let it go, be ugly on stage and you will be beautiful.

Pics taken from joycelyn (:

super cute to the max hahahs erhem somebody want this photo?

a very tired us :/ and idk what i was doing

Now idk what Rb was doing =.=

Rb's birthday and eating cake with hands was very sick and memorable

teach me to be a better daughter.

i dance for you please get better
.

No comments:

Post a Comment