Friday, October 24, 2008

Because with you guys, i can never be upset. Estee i think you are my 开心果 ! (: hahas i can't believe it i'm so retarded to go blow your hand which in turn became the joke of everyone. But i hope that made you guys laughed, we need it every now and then.


Flo, Lavone and Fion not forgotten (: Especially to you Lavone , cheer up although i don't know what happened but i can see the sadness.

So why am i back? I promised someone not to go hiatus if i find my cam back then there it was today.I want to kill my maid.Enough explained.She dumped all the miscellaneous stuff into one big plastic bag and put it in the wardrobe and can still tell me she don't know where she put it. Fcked up can?Because of her stupid mistake, i have to go all the way to Tm to ask Seoul garden and GV if they have seen my camera and almost got into a traffic accident. I'm pissed.

so here are the updates; HH4 dinner ,Polaroids and Besties At my Place (:




I'm really getting better at this.Mixing my own dessert.I should work for the aunties at Ah chew





Yes yunn (: Coffee chicken was dope

Aty , Suria and Carmen (:
Nana <3>

Nana i told you i suck at the angles..i cut myself off hahhas (:
Pic taken at Sentosa from Joel's blog.



Earlier that day , i spent my time with auddball and sy . SUSHI-ing was great and meeting you guys was awesome. I miss you two already :( Thanks for the Polaroids. Because i really hope we can be friends till i die.

Auddball ! You spamming my camera like you always do tsk tsk

S.y hahas (: you get a free hairdo

Because besties do the twist together!

Cheap thrills (:

I love your expression dope hahas (: Candid by me

5 years still going strong (:I love you girls

I don't care what others judge or say about you but you two are precious to me.
Two witches at NTUC -.-

The aunty aunty ahhahas!


BYE

No comments:

Post a Comment