Tuesday, October 21, 2008

It's JP SAN PEDRO, the man who made me fell in love with hiphop (:

It's blur but oh well, the photographic memory will remain till the day i die ok .

Hes right there and i can hear him breathing like right next to me.Dope to the max.I swear my heart skipped a beat urh. :) Hes super enthusiastic when i ask him to take a photo with me (insert big fat smile) and his choreo is DOPE


Meredith and Patrick chen was there too. All in all i learned a frikkin whole lot and i can't wait for codge edge 3 (:


I'm currently in boot camp. I'm serious where this fat suspender lecturer yoyo goh will throw the tray, shout at you right in front of your face and the whole TCA can tremble with the earthquake the moment he ticks.Today i succeeded in carrying 6 bricks at one go on the waiter's tray. I should really give my arm a rest the fact that i had my typhoid went for soul workshop and Project element. Plus today, we learned alot in TCA. It's like this remote area where you suffer and cry and laugh at the same time.

Culinary:

shouted by the chefs, learned to cook onion and cream of carrot soup and chicken stock. Dirty, grasy, oily and smelly. Every second, i'm suffering yet i'm learning all at the same time. I really hated him at first but i begin to appreciate his efforts at the end of the day. What a man really.
Shall upload JP video and meredith with jp dancing soon. You won't wanna miss it. Seeing him solo makes me jump and have goosebumps and just wanna go right straight to him and hug him. oops ((:


Hiphop later, my first hiphop lesson. AHHH I LOVE YOU PEOPLE. I can't even find words to put it. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment