Friday, October 17, 2008


Happy birthday to who? 18 soon and i don't feel a shit older but i've seen alot danced alot felt alot and in terms of thinking i've matured a whole lot. But somehow i just want to be alone this birthday. No presents, no wishes, no hugs, no cakes just a studio.

A mirror for me to face before 12 strikes and just dance till i drop dead till my heart stops beating for a second and i look into the mirror and tell you that this is the girl you've let go.How do you feel now? I could have cut myself, wrap in solemn and swallow my dignity but i didn't. I don't want to see your face in school. It's good so far so just don't let me see you.

I finally fell sick..flu, fever and fatigue. I thought i was going strong but glad that i fall sick when everything's over. It feels so weird when the last time i actually felt nauseous and felt like vomiting was half a year ago. My body finally gave way.Last night, i washed away all the makeup and i see a tired self.Someone i never saw in the mirror was staring back at me.The first time i felt like i could sleep 3 days without any disturbance.

P.s. : Rahim said i can join hiphop that was like the best birthday gift ever . (:

No comments:

Post a Comment