Monday, September 1, 2008


Job at expo (: awesome! Some times warehouse sale :D expected pay around 7.50 WORK STARTS TOMORROW hahas

anyway; yesterday...

Went back for some ah chew again, caught up with my bitch and we talked like we've never talked before, Bugis street a little, bought my future stud for my Cronch (I'm gonna pierce it very soon) interviewed at the oh so Oolu Paya Lebar.Satisfied our cravings for Kuay chap and i'm watching some retarded anime"Shugo Chara" introed by dr.But i like.I get the story a lil hahas.Short as it maybe, i still appreciate the telephone call, asking if my phone was alright ever since we were slacking in the pool that night hahahs.(It rhymes)Thanks dude.











Wasn't really in the mood to take pictures yesterday due to my puffy eyes.But if it's any one of my bitches, we camwhore \m/









Ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment