Wednesday, September 3, 2008

"some butterfly shed its dust on me.Like a pallet of eyeshadow, it took off.."
I accidentally heard something today.It wasn't really pleasing to my ears.But it taught me something. People do forget and don't treat matters seriously.I wonder if they have feelings, cause i guess some of us are born without it.
Come to think of it, i think i've lost mine..but i will get it back.
I just want to dance in the rain tonight.Soaked to the skin and sober,the rhythm flows in my blood and nobody ,no one can take it away from me.The world is cruel without people who understands you.If you judge me by one look, you can scrape through my skin and you still won't see beauty. Because you don't know me.
"You" know i lie to strangers and i hate being around them.So don't force me.It doesn't matter who you are, but if you support what i do and listen to me silently, you get my trust.



If not, scram.



edit/

modern today filled my mind and so many things played back and rewind.I think i have not started dancing at all.I just took 7 months to warm up.I need another 7 years to make it.Heres when i start out my journey..just you wait and see.

when i did my grand pleah i saw thigh muscles.Scary shit.
"Pierce through the audience", he said.

No comments:

Post a Comment