Thursday, September 4, 2008




Fireworks. Its pretty.. i wanna watch it.Maybe i should fly to Brisbane.
HK from 11-15 oct won't be in SG.Tell me what you guys want. Almond cookies or anything.
Latin was alright.
But i don't feel the satisfaction as before hmmm :/

Kay, i know and we all know that all the mamas on earth love to exaggerate.But this time i have to agree with my mum. Albeit all the free and easy trips we have taken to HK, i'm super excited for this one because this time we are going to stay in the Venetian Hotel in Macau.

You must be thinking: "Hmm.. woah whats this"act chim high class place" in the canto style county??
I'm going to show you the pictures and you are going to be like JAW drop with me.Ok i know the pics are like super small cause all the photos i googled are all from flickr.So i shall give you the links .
Click on the pictures for a larger view


I cant wait to go take the real pics and stay there.AWESOME.
Movie and Swensens tmrow with a and s (: .I'm gonna use you voucher, strip you naked with my topless five .On the other hand, i finally finally did my extensions.Thanks Poon for accompanying me <3

ok my blog song is not emo , its used for modern.I want to listen to it everyday to register the beat and bass. HAHAS and i still don't know how to soo -ter -loo, drag my feet while doing a turn or do a turn on air.I heard the dancers in japan can do like 5 pirouettes at a go. WTF.Why do we have to dance like muah chees?? Seperate but not break :/ the chimalogies of Ryan makes my head spin in whirls. Dance chalet on monday. FOOD :( i'm suppose to keep fit lurh damn it. Stadium tmrow, die die i'm gong to wake up to run and feel the sweat.

lights off and alarm set.

No comments:

Post a Comment