Monday, September 15, 2008

"The person who seeks all their applause from outside has their happiness in another's keeping."



I did a good deed today.Bless me yes? Thats what i would say.But hell no.I got cheated into the wrath of too much kindness.Yes derrick.If i can, i will dump you 16 stations at one go.Simple story.Any kind soul who made porridge and barley and deliver sincerely to your doorstep doesn't deserve this treatment aye?I could have reached the airport in 20 mins but you had me on bus 34 all the way to PUNGGOL.Some secluded place where people address you with a whistle. ARGHHH People in the north and west really freaks me out.No offence but experience really tells me so. Its bus 34 from the OPPOSITE you piece of noobcake.Dozing off on the bus like i always do made matters worse.By the time i woke up, i landed myself at a LRT station called Meridian.You may wanna check the Mrt map out to see where it is.
Its not even in the actual map.(Some detour path in Punggol.) Btw i hadta go through all seven retarded LRT stations before reaching Punggol and see some light of Mothergod nature.Who in the hell name a station,"Kadaloor"?To me, it sounded like some name for an ancient Greek king. You had me good dude.You had me good. 2 hours on Mrt and bus.Interesting, i finally understand the real meaning of this phrase:"好心没好报".You are so gonna pay for it ! Well, you know i'm ever angelic and forgiving so just treat me to a Hyatt high tea buffet and wash my car for me.I may consider forgiving you.HAHAHHAHS jk (:
Sakaed and bought this finally.I can't for the movie.Your secret's safe with me ;)

I really admire the love Nathan and Haley have for each other.Well, my philosophy for girls who always say this pet phrase:" I seriously need a boyfriend".Well,its equivalent to saying that you miss being touched and man handled.Yes/ no? Break it down and you will see why i say that.

Back to OTH (:

"Three words, eight letters.Say it and i'm yours"

No comments:

Post a Comment