Tuesday, September 23, 2008

I had Hip hop for breakfast, Locking for lunch ( 6 girls locking is dope!) and Breaking for dinner.I feel very calm when i hear his voice, at least i know i'm not so tired after 9 hours of dance.

If someone ever wrote me a song like this, i will be so mesmerized hahas (: I love brown parcels , inspirations,encouragements and dance.All that anticipation and excitement just can't wipe off that smile off my face.Locking and Modern tomorrow till 9 pm. Is it me or am i falling in love with dance?It's not even a human hahahs. W/e

And to serene, its not that i don't like guys. Hahas its just that i like dance more and i got no time for all that dating drama! Since i don't like to commit to a person, might as well commit to something i love. When it comes, it comes.The more you go and chase it, the more it eludes you yes /no? Too tired to share my life (:

Just tonight, i almost died in Sheila's class. I need to train up my jazz.I really want to do out the routine without being afraid of expressing.But i'm still not able to curb with the problem of people staring. >:/ Super underperformed. All the Plie,Tendu,Passe, Foot positions and my spins and Cinead turns :( Walau all the basics. Too long never flex i swear.

Good, now i have something to improve on.I just realise i can't go next week to complete the routine because the real modern training is on when it's cancelled today like super last min. -.-
But it's ok i can't wait for whacking wild cherry workshop and i love my code edge tee ! (:

Almost - Tamia

No comments:

Post a Comment