Sunday, September 7, 2008



Chats at Starbucks, laughs a plenty.Clear the misunderstanding,1 am at Cathay.Now i feel so much better.I'm sorry i felt that way girls.Maybe its just that i'm really lost and tired.But anyhow, i will never leave or drift or forget you guys. (: F1 together aite. Its gonna be tough but we're gonna have so much fun.
I finally caught this like FINALLY~ (: sweet 花よりだんごFINAL!

My 花沢類 is damn charming >.<

Plans for this whole week :

Monday> chalet and swimming with Poon (which is later)
Tuesday> out with my girls for this movie (:
Wednesday> Dance
Thursday> Jess's chalet
Friday>Out to buy Hoodie, bangles and Diamantes at little India with Poon balloon.(If she didn't forget that is :] )
and Ice skating, Roller blading and Cupcakes and 5 kg plus our Fishy therapy!
Saturday>Wacking,Reggae with Viona and Zouk with my slut and whore
Sunday>MTV

and i really wanna get one out of these.But i dunno which :/ damn, tell me your opinions ok. (:





and D.I.Y passes time fast heh Anyone wants a manicure? I can help you.


文化レセン ④thじゅうがつ 始めましよ~ いしよけんめ 勉强しようと思います!みんながんぱ
で じよずになりましよ YOSH!

じゃ~またね(:

No comments:

Post a Comment