Monday, September 8, 2008

Passion is not just a word we say.Its something that we make it happen.Passion and Procrastination does not go hand in hand.


Someone asked me this:


"what is dance to me?"


It is everything good in my life.

The pillar to my weaknesses, the cure to my damage, the strength to perseverance.Its the best thing that has ever happened to me.Thats how much it weighs in my heart.Be it even if i'm lost or tired, i will find my way through because i will, without a doubt dance till the day my body fails me.It's influential in every single way.That's something i will never trade for anything.I feel inner beauty when i ace a routine.Dance is never materialistic.It makes me feel happy.Especially since it's so difficult to be happy as we grow up.I guess if there was ever a flaw to it, is just that i love it more than anything or any person.

come to think of it, its the one thing that makes me scream and wails and feel the adrenaline rush down my spine.It gets me so excited i just can't find words to describe.I screamed at this routine maybe because i did in dreams but we did it in jazz way.This is way dop`er.You've gotta watch it.

No comments:

Post a Comment