Wednesday, September 17, 2008

You know how last time i used to dream that i killed my aunt who was trying to murder my mum who was pregnant.I thought that was it.I mean these kind of dreams that people obviously would not wanna dream of.Last night, i had another one which was s.i.c.k.

You know how schools would always organize stuff during valentine's day? Well, in some way or another my "school" was really special.The rules are simple.The game is however inhumane.You know how the first years are always strangers and shy about each other. We don't mingle.So each girl is suppose to hook up with a guy that you don't know of. Here's where it gets interesting.

Each girl can choose any body parts ranging from the upper body (arms, fingers,chest etc.) to the lower body, except for the face.They were given a really sharp knife and 3 hours to complete the task.The first girl to bring back the piece of flesh she had cut wins a date with her victim.

Well, it all boils down to whether if she dares to do it.No anesthetic.Pure blood and pain.The worst part is they are all hot guys so well, it's like scarring a pretty face isn't it?

I remembered clearly how he looked like.It's one of these rare occasions you actually remember your dream clearly.I did.Tall, black haired and a white handsome face.Black t-shirt, white cargo pants till his knees with a pair of loafers.Everything is so defined except for his face.I guess people don't usually get to see the faces of who you dreamt of clearly.The sweetest thing he said or did was to allow me to slice off his flesh at his calve.

I obviously didn't.It was half an hour till the deadline.We were heading back to school in the cab.Untouched and my knife had no bloodstains.

The last thing i remembered before the sun shone on my bedsheets this morning, was that the piece of flesh i handed over was mine and not his.

No comments:

Post a Comment