Sunday, September 21, 2008


SCREWED
Friday i have no idea how i'm gonna explain that i can't go for practice because F1, 3 days straight. 8.30am to 1.30am consecutively.BYE BODY CLOCK. HELLO EYE BAGS HELLO MUSCLE ACHES HELLO BLUEBLACKS HELLO DARK EYE RINGS. DIE.

Not to mention, i have Reggae on Saturdays and Modern at 6-9 on Wednesdays.For this once in my life i need someone to tell me a BIG FAT :"I told you so".

On a brighter sunshine and optimistic side, DANCE= BYEBYE FATS !! HELLO ABS AND MUSCLES :D
F1= KACHING KACHING. And i heard David Beckham's coming and other royalties!!

Tahan liting just tahan this week heh. (:

Quote today from Training :"Familiarity breeds contempt" so true right?? I thought so.
And i'm beginning to realise that life gives you the illusion of the numerous things you want.But when reality hits you, life gives you the things you detest the most. It's always the opposite of what you hope for no? Hence life is unfair and it always has been.But i choose to make the opposite work.I won't bow down or defeat.As much as i complained, i'm still so happy that i'm dancing every day.I can breathe it in my body.

Lights off.

No comments:

Post a Comment