Saturday, September 20, 2008



すごいい~ I got into Locking and Hiphop 4.
HAHHAHAHAS Biggest joke of the year. Nvm. C said this today :" You like Locking and Whacking so much, next time i buy loacker for you". -.- Get it Lo-acker?

I'M VERY INSPIRED TO GO LEARN LOCKING NOW.Just you wait.I lock for you to see!





PEOPS FLOOR THE LOVE 2008 IS HERE AGAIN! (: (Click image for more details or check out the website!)
Tickets for Floor The Love will be on the day.

$15 entry per person, audience and participant alike. People entering more than one category only
have to pay $15.

Seating arrangements - there will be a battle area and everyone has to sit or stand around it.


Anyone interested to go with me? I smell you derrick njh HAHHAHAHS (:


Dance in Oct
1-7th October -Comm based project performance

11th-15th
H.K and Ones to watch

16th Oct 08 Wild Cherry Workshop
Level: Whacking, Beginner
Time: 830pm – 10pm

18th October ( Code Edge 8pm Zouk Dance battle)

19th Oct 08 Wild Cherry Workshop
Level: Soul, Beginner
Time: 4pm – 530pm

20th Oct 08 only ( JP JP JP JP JP JP!! <3<3) style="text-align: center;">I LOVE OCTOBER! How can i not right?

No comments:

Post a Comment