Saturday, September 6, 2008



This is the kind of hip hop i like.Slow yet full of control.If i'm right, this is how Ryan wants us to dance.The muahchee (: , seperate but not break and all your muscles are locked in every movement.Clean yet smooth and strong at the same time.

I bet the impact if i see it live will make my heart throb to the bass.
Today is not just a day for me.I spent it with reggae and i had fcking no idea what i was doing but it was so much fun.

I guess at the end of the day, its still all down to myself to decide what road i should take.But i know i wanna compete.So i will not give up.



Sometimes its so hard to do all this alone.
To persevere alone, to believe in something so vague that is unforeseen in the future, to be in a complete unfamiliar environment.To give up something for another.An aching body.All alone.I have to believe in myself.But it gets really tiring after awhile.I know i'm doing something i love so it should be fulfilling but its so difficult when you don't have friends who share the same passion.Even worse when they don't understand.Just today, not even one of you was here for me.what happened?
Time will tell and fill my space.


Other than that, i solemnly swear I will not depend on a mirror because it makes my dance flat.I must travel and give levels. The audience is my mirror. Shucks, my ankle's been hurting (since dunno when) every time i exert force on it.I must have sprained it :/


Ok i confess.I splurged again. Because 本小姐今天心情不好。。。
再见


No comments:

Post a Comment