Friday, August 29, 2008

All the "first times" in the world makes one afraid.But slowly as we adapt, we become more brave and take risks.I'm crossing over to the other side.A little afraid but i know i can make it.But i have lost a little of my own principles that i stay rooted last time.Don't worry i will change back to who i am.I know i detest the person i am now.

Last night caught this with dr:
Gory > not really , Blood> not a lot , Sick> Very , Thrill> Definitely







Lest you haven't i consider you should watch the trailer first...Its sick when i wanted that motherfucker that killed his wife to die." Shoot him just shoot him"..Hate him.I bet you would too.Two favourite lines of the movie:" You want a monster you get one" and " nobody fucks with my car " hahahs :D

No comments:

Post a Comment