Sunday, August 17, 2008



Gloria Gloria Js' 8 hours straight mugging to the core or the mantel of my brains.Have you ever wondered what you would be doing now if you weren't studying or cramming the thick pile of lecture notes containing small midget fonts in front of your eyes?

A few came up in my mind:

1) I would be dancing my ass of right now whenever where ever because damn fcking shit i have not grooved to music for the motherfucking years.I want the sweat trickling down my neckline and down my spine.
2) I would most likely be at Honolulu now sipping off martini glasses containing "what-nots" slings.Getting that Tann i would never achieve because well i'm destined to be the snow white,bitches.hahas ok i'm kidding.
3) I would go to the Olympics and do that triple jump or 10000m long-d run and pawnz DIBABA from Ethiopia~
4) I would bungee jump off the Grand Canyon.
5) I would date hot Rome Boys in Italy, well you get what you wish for when you throw the dime.
6) I would fly to Japan now and train under the Wrecking Crew Orchestra.
7) I want shopping like theres no tomorrow with Lady Godiva and Faustino version 5 at my bedside the moment i retreat.
8) I would fly anywhere that has the best jajabu( i don't even know if it exist) spa therapy.Well, spa management in sem 3.2 will enlighten me.
9) I would date Phelps for his excellent breast strokes.
10) I would camouflage myself as a cave woman and immerse in the "hooga-chaga" culture of the Africans.


Yes, anything beats studying in a pressurizing area for freaking 8 hours facing papers that says leisure as a state of mind.Yea frikking hell, i'm having leisure (studying) as a state of mind right now.The paper is mocking me. _|_


P.s. On a lighter note, the Olympics is really inspiring.Especially the running aspiration i've given up for dancing.The passion once lit was never dimmed.Holidays, i'm game for running 10km at the stadium,swimming 10 laps down the pool at my block.100 skipping everyday to keep fit (: "Actions speak louder than words" keep chanting maybe it will work...


"Maybe we could have a gig, and i could be your j rock singer..how nice would that be.I would scream an octave just for you."


I would hear the octave if its coming from you only...

No comments:

Post a Comment