Friday, June 27, 2008

STARTING OFF WITH :




You Are Karamel Sutra



Plain on the outside, but once someone gets in, they're stuck



HAHAS what Karamel Sutra. I bet that flavour's not even available in SG.
TRAINING yesterday was good.OUR performance shirt is like shocking Green :D YEAH~ hahas at least thats what Rahim said.

Oh ya, back to how demoralised and embarrassed i was when we were suppose to dance in front of the seniors.Forget steps , no emotions and completely blank out. I think in this item, i'm like the weakest of them all :/ And i still bravely write down my name on both YX and Fng's Item.

Yx: "Actually you don't see them like got seh, when they came in they were just as normal as anyone. But its something they've got that Gin saw in audition and its growing every now and then after performances and practices."

BRUSH UP BUCK UP!
SUPPER was good i guess. At least gotta mix around a bit and know more of them.i hate to say this, but i'm actually kinda missing Bryan's lesson :/ OEMMGEE.I shall go tmrow for the very last time :/ MTV and Freestyle HipHop!! I Miss Like Mad. Sian

Shall not stick to the status quo but breakthrough.At least all Presentations are finally OVER :D Say hello to tests :/%$#@#$% I think i want to cherish my days at Sentosa no matter how much i complain about the transportation. I want to cherish all my friends now so that i will not regret when i go back to TP with a brand new class again :(


Where the hell was i looking hahhas :D



BRITNEY yes i know. But its the song i'm paying attention to hahahs (:
Its been a while since i last touched Hip Hop. Like a part of me is missing. :(



No comments:

Post a Comment