Friday, June 20, 2008

" I hate Jelly. Its a food with no point. Like life. You eat it, taste a linger or hint of flavour and you keep eating it trying to catch that flavour and savour it. But it never comes, and all you keep tasting are hints."
"I hate time.Its moves so fast when you need it and so slow when you don't."

Someone said to bring life into life,lest it turns into a burden.
Foolish i say,but I'm willing to be.

Others said, "You must have changed L, because i see a drastic change in you.Thats how major the damage was."

Bits and pieces , but i will never collect them back ever again.


6 months now...

Clearly, i have served my sentence for these 6 months. I let go of him, you came along shortly and let go of me for her. It's bout time you serve yours. And no dearie, I'm not a vengeful lady.Its just the way it works.On the other hand,thanks anyway, you've sort of saved me from a lot of things.From how i started learning to dance to forget everything to my very first performance on stage, i must have learned so much on the way.Why this post now? Because I'm not someone who forgets certain things easily like how you can forget everything.


Funny how it works when i heard that we are doing this song for VIBES.Let me dedicate it to you and to all the certain moments we had. Now its all done for me.I'm so relieved.If theres anything i would wanna ask for, just don't let me see you ever again.


No comments:

Post a Comment