Monday, June 2, 2008

im currently waiting for that si ren derrick to call me hahas.
GUYS ARE ALWAYS LATE. tsk tsk tsk lol (:

anw liting is super happy last night till she gets insomnia. but its worth it.

This month of june; im going to repay kindness.
That's just cause second chances dont come round that easily and i know its so hard to want something but you just screw it up. This time im gonna give it all.This i promise to myself.Keiths call me last night bout the last audition for hip hop and modern.Words cant describe how happy i was.After i hung up; i was jumping up and down on my bed.

Then weeks earlier on, when i was so disappointed about my elective selection for certain reasons.After multiple consultations with Mr Desmond Lim, he still insist its a one-for-one exchange.I guess no one wants cultural so much.But certainly its not bout the elective i wanted to change about.Then, like after 2 weeks, Sh changed his elective with me. I got into Culinary.I cant believe my multiple second chances that are granted to me.

Some one's looking after me.

im gonna make it. Trust me. i will put in my best effort.

No comments:

Post a Comment