Wednesday, June 4, 2008





F rude awakening this morning; I've been very understanding lately but the constant banging and closing of the doors are really getting on my nerves.Fck.I hate the "cant get back to sleep" kind of feeling.

Last night; went down to E.c.p with Weiliang and Ryan for a scrumptious spread of food. Those that I've not eaten for ages like the Sambal chilly stingray,Barbecued Spicy Sotong,Chicken Satay from my fav Satay man,BBQ chicken wings and Roti John! But the Roti john really cannot fight with the one i had at a hawkercentre near the botanical gardens and Glen eagles hospital where i was born :D Heard that the place is not there anymore :/ If anyone of you knows which stall I'm referring to please tell me where they've gone alright (: I was like effing bloated hahas but happy cause of the great company.Couldn't really eat well these few days.Those wasted food :/ Like i couldn't even finish Biz Park Hor Fun, My stomach's pathetic.

Then headed down to Kallang Bridge there to slack.I could see Maybank, and all the other tall buildings.For a moment i remembered the "Leap Years" Movie where Wong Lilin had Paper planes flew down that building.F lame i know :/ AND we had my fav Solero cheapo ice cream after that! hahas I love these simple simple things.Rina came to join us for a while.We had an unexpected company last night (: Ryan, you must have love that stray cat huh? Would have brought it home if i was you :D Its so tame unlike some MR Ji Gou Li! tsk tsk

Then a long drive home in Ryan's car.I sleep best when I'm safe.I seldom doze off when I'm outside or anywhere.Apparently i slept at the back of Ryan's car last night.Was really too tired.
Thanks you guys for sending me all the way home and for the Dinner treat and company.If only we could go back to Shanghai again...

Next dinner outing>> CHOMP CHOMP :D
Tonight is the recital. I can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment