Sunday, June 15, 2008



Had my first Reggae lesson yesterday.
It was %$#@!#%$#@#$%# awesome.Spin it Win it (:
Although the atmosphere was really weird man.I guess thats how it is when you start off with everything at first.

Then headed down to Studio.I was exhausted to the max already.Like yesterday could be known as "dance overload" for me.Severe danger of collapsing during god knows what, Willy had to do KRUMPING yesterday.K.R.U.M.P., an acronym for Kingdom Radically Uplifted Mighty Praise, presenting krumping as a faith-based artform.It is characterized by free, expressive, and highly energetic moves and is a major part of the hip hop dance culture.Just so some of you wanna know whats Krump all about.
Great way of releasing anger. But i wasn't angry yesterday i was too tired to Krump la. Walan, i was already half peng san already still need to put force in my movements.

On a normal day, i would so tell you I LOVE WILLY for doing KRUMPING.Because all this while i wanted to learn but not yesterday.Then best of all, Street Jazz.Another great class I've been yearning for and I'm not giving my 101 cause I'm too tired.Thanks man.Somehow when my body gets better,I'm gonna venture into Breaking once again.

-Jap Curry Rice at Wheelock tmrow with Carolyn.I miss her like ferrari-loads.
-Modern Practice on the 25th CANT WAIT (: !!!!!

heres where i collapse and say bye,suckeroos.

No comments:

Post a Comment