Thursday, June 26, 2008



METAMORPHOSIS ; met·a·mor·pho·sis

Severe symptoms of dozing off while standing.I've never been so tired my whole life.Gosh hahahs :D But deep down, I'm happy.Thats just cause i received a belated concern and an offline msg. Simple gestures but much concerns :D With my utmost appreciation,Ty so much. Keeps me motivated to do the things i love and the things i don't.Oh yes, Happy Birthday Olivia!! :D Sorry you had ta spent your miserable 17th bday at studio :/

now,wait let me take a deep breath,ok here goes:

I PASSED ACCOUNTINGS!!! :DD 30 1/2 /40

wtf... SOME PAPER I ACTUALLY INTEND TO SKIP FOR O LEVEL.HAHAS!Many did so much better but im really happy for such a good start.Give me the Balance sheet Babeh!

Tsk! Theres this very unfamiliar voice that is growing in me each day.Its getting so loud, its getting out of control.

Attraction Mgt is saturating my Brains.Its finally subsided, that whirling tornado i've been tolerating with for 6 hours in a tense and stiff atmosphere. This is where i head to the blender for more brain juice. TYVM

When Bus etq is down tmrow , i'm going for a 5 hours crash course of VIBES/Dreams in that little "ventilated" studio back in TP till 11 pm. Determination and Improvement are the words to describe how i felt about Ryan's Modern class yesterday.Techniques, work on it. Cinead , spot it. Ankles, please don't fail me.Crunches, give me the abs.Isolations, lock it.Discipline, diminish all my pain in my elbows and stomach and don't whine over stretches.Push-ups, Muscles thanks.

I'm going to forcefully train on my splits and achieve it till the end of this year.Thats all for now, i can't wait ta meet all my darlings this Sunday. * Smucks *

Shoutout: Does anyone knows where i can get black ballet shoes?? Please tell me ty :D

Let me leave you with this video, Nigella never fails to entertain me. Calm, serene and Indulging. The only Margarita Ice cream

Shes one fine example of looking at someone who loves what she do.

No comments:

Post a Comment