Saturday, June 7, 2008

Pop! Six! Squish! Uh Uh (squeezing necklace) Cicero (smoke puffs) Lipschitz!



Headed for some sweet gathering at Samm's house with her neighbors from Australia and India (was i right? ) before we headed for Wu recital! Totally felt welcomed and not awkward at all. Claire's Fried prawns with tartar sauce *yum yum *




DOPE DOPE DOPE DOPE ((:

Last night; i had a blast. I'm going to remember this concert for a long long time.Farah's Chicago item was HOTNESS,Bryan's Cocaine hahas!,Michael's Popping blown me off, Wacking cracked me up, Ishi's item melt my heart,Choonhui' s item was so adorable and Glady with her La Fuse :D Sexaye and NRA NRA NRA NRA omgftw fff DOPE :D I really had an awesome time.I was so happy for everyone when they got on stage.For a moment, i felt that the stage would be where i wanna belong for the rest of my life.Its been a long long time ever since i had a heart racing moment before i got on stage.The adrenaline rush. the lights and the cheers of the audience.Its an unforgettable experience.I'm so glad that these people put up a great show after many many months of sweat and effort.I'm happy for bro too!Stop being so insecure about your performance. You were great (: You gave your 101, i could see.

Tonight's Big GROOVE is going to blow me away too. Monday is going to be a stepping stone in my dance life.I cant wait for my turn to be on that stage.I know i will give it my all.

Photography wasn't allowed but i will get the photos from Studio Wu when its done.
Awesome week i must say.Oh crap im thinking of taking the 4th CDS hahah theater!!! See how (:







This is it, i wanna be a dancer for as long as i can.


Heard this song from that Mr Jigou Li's Phone.I dunneed your ringtone lor!:D

非卖品

No comments:

Post a Comment