Sunday, June 1, 2008


I'm effing bored :/ why in the frikkin hell would tourism and leisure recreation cross the lines of accounting man.Fck.I hate it; i almost skipped that paper for O's.So i was like practically surfing through the net and i found like every girl's dream place to shop at;Henri Bendels. Hey, I'm actually liking to be a girl hahas :X I'm like suppose to be macho man .Ok its like a dream place to shop cause its fcking ex i swear. But well we could hope,I'm surprisingly optimistic.Must be the accountings $#%$#@#% .If i was rich enough, i'd totally choose Bendels over Juicy Couture thats cause at least the colour variations are not over pinky *Bleargh*

check out the website for more details

http://www.henribendel.com


Bendels is familiar;heard it at Gossip Girl havent you? *winks*



















No comments:

Post a Comment