Sunday, June 8, 2008

THE BIG GROOVE :D with Joyce ,Winnie and the DOPE WRECKING CREW all the way from Japan. It was really an eye-opener for me even as a dancer off that stage.Two nights consecutively, I've learned a lot .Its a two way communication.The dancers feed on the audience response and the audiences' cheers keeps up the motivation level for the dancers on stage.Its the adrenaline rush that keeps the vibe and soul. Its really hard to keep up with the energy level all throughout and thats precisely why i was so blown off by the Wrecking Crew Orchestra.If you were there, you would have put up the dope hand sign and bow down totally.They deserved Championship just like how Winnanie said:" The Unbeatables! "I totally agree with you woman! I'm glad you enjoyed yourself at the concert! There was this Japanese who started dancing when he was 3.His locking is damn hahas "aiseh".Cant wait for TBG 2009 and Wu recital next year if they were to continue (: I wanna learn every moment, i wanna improve, i wanna perfect what I've got now, I wanna be humble.I want to explore even deeper to the Dance World :D but i shall wait because i wanna enjoy every moment of it on my way. Next stop: Locking (:
p.s:Photos sucks cause we didn't really got good seats.Shall get it when O school have uploaded (:









Eunice Olsen (Guest-Of -Honour) Pretty prettaye!!! :D



UGLAY UGLAY UGLAY but thats what crazy wacky faces are suppose to be (:




Ciao (:

No comments:

Post a Comment