Saturday, June 21, 2008



I don't like this "day before school reopens" feeling.I would stay so late till mid-night just to wait for the last day to be officially over.I hate projects.I really do i hate the way it makes people selfish,i hate the way it makes people lazy, i hate the way it makes people ugly.

I'm tired.Thats it.I'm so tired of these fcking projects. Why spent 1/3 of our life studying.Studying to become selfish souls?Mummy always say this:" Study so much for what?" I can't help but agree.


At the end of the day, its still all about Money.If i can exchange, i wouldn't study.I would do something i love in exchange of studying for 1/3 of my life.I'm still thinking, I'm still in suspense.Should i ??? or should i not. I'm scared but if i really go ahead with it, i would be so happy and brave.To sing or not to sing? :/ People must be thinking i'm joking hahas apparently i'm not.I'm always imagining this; On stage, you shine. When you shine, people see the glow and they wanna shine with you because they can see how much you love what you are doing.That is the moment that i want (: Something i can relate to ,to people around me. I've seen someone who lived his dream for 10 years of his life but still didn't make it.Not everyone make it when they start out on this path.Its so hard to be in the entertainment industry.A pack of lies.


Love this song.

Lights out.

No comments:

Post a Comment