Wednesday, June 4, 2008


Graffiti,Tuesday with Waffles at Gelare, and one good buddy for me to talk crap,drink soya bean;talk more crap and wait for bus 9 to miss then wait for bus 5 to come and go; then board the bus finally when both arrives :D so we can talk more crap.

I love holidays.I love the idea of how i can sleep peacefully without the annoying alarm clock that wont seem to go away ever.I love how i can just dance without even worrying that i have a heck load of things undone at home.I love the self-time(grab a horror movie and slack at home or just read a good book like Yakuza Moon under my blankets) that i will never get when school reopens.

Yeah, I'm in love with Graffiti art. Its the Street Festival now.From PS today, i saw breakers doing their head spins and at scape i saw a band doing a live recording.My idea of street is the freedom of expressing art without any restrictions.I love the idea of how people can describe themselves freely without having to comply to certain restrictions.The idea of genuine is there.
These graffiti ain't the best I've seen but its Kudos to the locals for such creativity.Ain't very satisfied with the photos today cause its took with flash since it was at night.

Ive got 3 weeks to do whatever i want. Add value to my life, or maybe just let nature takes its course.Whatever it is, i will cherish every minute of it.


no prize for guessing that i chose apple yoghurt crunch.Look at the black and white gooey thing ewww.. :X





















Oh and in the name of Joyce, i shall do this (:

Game rules:

A. People who have been tagged must write their
answers on their blogs and replace any question they
dislike with a new question formulated by themselves.
Tag 8 people. Those who are tagged cannot refuse.

B. These 8 people must state who they were tagged by.
You cannot tag the person who tagged you.
Continue this game by sending this to 8 other people.


1. Money or Friendship?
Depends on my mood for that day :X hahas of course its money.This world is realistic.

2. If you can have a dream to come true, what would it be?
To become a great dancer 7 years down the road and travel to places to choreograph and perform.

3. What will your dream wedding be like?
My man with the uber HOT back view standing at the end of that Maldives beach waiting for me with all my friends and families waiting for me to say:" I do".

4. Are you confused as to what lies ahead of you?
like 2.39847032645293874593 times DUH?

5. What's your ideal lover like?
He must have that HOT BACK LA.hes bringing SEXY BACK yeah~
Most of all he must be mature and understanding towards me.Gorgeous eyes,that one is a plus point.

6. which is more blessed, loving someone or being loved by someone else?
I shall be a man on this.Loving someone else.I think that way round, you will truly understand what love is.

7. If the person you like does not accept you, would you continue to wait for them to change their feelings?
No,time waits for no man. Love is never weak.

8. If the person you secretly like is already attached, what would you do?
Friends are forever.Be his friend? then maybe he might dump his gf for me?? *innocent eyes*

9. Is there anything that has made you unhappy recently?
Heck lots. But theres things that made up for it.

10. If you were given a large sum of money, what would you want to do with it?
Half for my family, the other half to travel round the world.Learning shouldn't be only in classrooms.More Dance in Japan ,Switzerland and in the States with great choreographers.


11. what would you do, if u feel someone doesnt like you?
Clear things out.There maybe certain misunderstandings.But if that person is like wtf damn DAO, forget it.

12. If you find out that your best friend is going out with your boyfriend/girlfriend, how would you react?
Simple.Slap her.hahas no la, ask her why!

13. Who is currently the most important person to you?
I'm really lost on this one due to recent events.

14. What kind of person do you think I am?
Joyce is the LOUDEST and Chorlor girl I've ever met. :D

15. Would you rather be single and rich or married and poor?
Single and rich.You have the Money you need no Honey.

16. What are the 3 most important things in your life?
Dance Family Friends

17. Would you give your all in a relationship?
Impossible.I can never commit even if i really love the person.

18. If you fall in love with two persons simultaneously, who would you pick?
none. (: Save the trouble.

19. What type of friends do you like?
Friends that are always there for me to listen to my problems.They don't have to say a word but they know exactly how to console me.Not those that forget about their friends when they have Boyfriends!

20. If you played a prank on someone, and he/she fell for the trick, what would you do?
GOTCHA! ;D

Can i not tag others? hahas i don't have so many friends who blogs.Charlene? :D You can tag 8 other people on my behalf <3

No comments:

Post a Comment