Tuesday, June 17, 2008

EXHAUSTED BEYOND WORDS


I WANNA COMPLAIN LIKE A SINGAPOREAN NOW.

My biceps are aching.My inner muscle at my thigh is most likely overstretched.I have like motherfucking so many blueblacks on my knees. I can't sit on my toilet bowl cause my thigh muscles are damn "SUAN".Next week, Dance Practice for almost 3/4 of the week, with presentations and tests all coming up.I think im gonna break down.I eat less than a meal a day.This is madness.


Yeah heres the question; to regret or not to regret.Honestly, i've never felt so happy.My very first Modern performance in VIBES.I'm gonna give my best and stop fooling around. Jap is killing me.Some people don't understand the stress i'm going through unless you are me or you are mostly likely going through the same things with me. So shut up if you don't know and don't give me the "who ask you to be a dancer?".I don't expect you to know how stress i am because you dumbfuck will never understand.It's my business to be stress.None of Yours.I can handle it so shut your gap.

Katsu Curry with my lovely Tanu (: LOVE HER TO BITS :D Finally, i satisfied my craving since last week!

Over due pics.Kk, im going for my class BBQ now.Peng kan OEI.









Bye heavy fringe. I'm snipping you off tmrow (: Back ta short fringe days :X



O damn well im in love with modern.Cinead turns babeh! ciao.


Ps: i recommend this! Super damn nice to watch. YOO HANA is damn pretty (: LZY is handsome :D





SHOUT OUT: Girls when are we going K BOX to hear Cindy's zao sia voice?? ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment