Sunday, November 30, 2008









You know how they say the closer ones are those that do not need any presents, or words or pictures in your blogs? I agree. This time, i want to post up our pictures (:

6 years and counting.
Without both of you, i don't know where i would be now, i wouldn have plucked up the courage to pursue what i wanna pursued. I really wanna sing but chances are slim and i'm most likely to fail myself because you guys know i hate the limelight. But i will consider (: . Because ultimately, the stage is where i wanna be. I will dance with your support! Thanks angels.

Is it my turn yet? Is this my chance? I want to know. I don't want to regret if i ever miss this opportunity. :/ I'm tired of making decisions. Decide for me this once.



I'm so tired of it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment