Sunday, November 16, 2008


Today while on my way home on the train, i witnessed this really heartwarming scene. I love these little scenes that bring you back to that nostalgic lane.I've witnessed it once before therefore it was a little nostalgic and little dejavu here and there. Intertwined emotions.

This little girl with her pink squeaky shoes was sitting on her mum's lap.At first, i was just listening to my music and sleeping as usual hahas but she caught my attention when she took out her 1 dollar mama shop star stickers (those that your nursery teacher give you when you do your homework) and started placing them on her mum's face.It was then i realised, she had one on her cheek, another on her sport shoes, one on her bag pack and everywhere, even on her water bottle.

Then the next thing i heard was,

Little girl :" Mummy mummy, can i have a real star on my birthday? "
Mummy says:" you are a real star yourself, you are mummy's little star. (: "

I was smiling while i closed my eyes and just sleep through the rest of the journey. It's so fuzzy and warm that i realised i really miss being loved and cared. Anyone. That feeling had faded away for a very long time. But even though she was just a young little girl, she made me felt touched in one way or another.Touched that i do still miss those feelings and my heart is not totally locked up yet. I have no idea why. (:

Made my day.


The song that feeds off all silence at night.







No comments:

Post a Comment