Sunday, November 23, 2008

One down, one more to go

Click to see the effort hahas! The last part(blank area) was later filled with my taste profile.
Painstaking endurance. Paste, weaved, submitted. Felt like a design student for once.






i weaved all these k? like whurrrt, dope ! hahas

the "f"s an ambiguous shape, i like (:


everything above is all about originality and hardwork and all done by myself.
Everyone should give credits to themselves every now and then because we deserve it. (:
Fest MGT, you don't own me i own you!
PAWNZ.
No i'm not tired, i'm not tired.
zzzzzzz



TADAH! I COOKED THIS. Estee, you should try it sometime! i will make for you hahas (:





I passed grooming for the first time for culi. LIKE FINALLY? No baby hair no more AHMAGAD.
HAPPY SHIT
RAYNER partner it was hard on you hahas (: Thanks for always helping me out.

To all those who cared for me today, i really appreciate it. All your smses always brings a smile to my face at the end of a bad day. Just today i received two. One from Estee thanks girl! The other from rb to drink loads of water. Ok i will! :D hahas i'm watertank can? not a problem.

Estee :" Locking Partner, Estee misses you! Jia you! Dun give up! "
Rb: Hey you! Good morning (: Jiayou for this super duper long day and make sure you drink loads of water yeah! "

and zu send me this song ( Mad -Neyo ) today. It gets addictive after a while (:

Back to fest proj %$#@#%$#

No comments:

Post a Comment