Monday, November 17, 2008




First day of operation at Top table and Skills Kitchen (:

For culinary, i was stationed at skills kitchen and i was a
SOUS CHEF
for a day.
Cooked pasta and seafood frittata.

SSM

I never believe myself that i will ever say this.
But i'm actually starting to like Mr Goh and his rantings. OMG

This week position for me is Bartender.
Mocktail of the day: Apple beer and the Classic fruit punch.

Everything went well today, except that i scalded myself uncountable times due to the steam wand and the espresso machine doesn't like me :/

I handled all coffee orders today. Proud of myself. But i screwed up the settings.
Oh, and today i made a cup of latte for Miss Mark and a cup of cappuccino for Mr Goh. (:

He was like :" woooomman... you sure this is how you do it? You sure ah?!"

Then he empty this brown sugar sachet on top of the layer of foam and with that classic smile

( the one with no eyes)

he told me:" Good, you know how to test for a cappuccino? Is that the sugar doesn't sink through the foam and you did well. (; "

OMG, the first time he praised me can???? I'm motivated next week already. Budden arh, i will be at stewarding. ( need lesser workload since next week stress level is x3)

The week after, i don't mind being the runner hahaahs!

"Chef!(: Fire main course for table 20"

lol and our runner did something really retarded today

w.c " Chef! fire dessert!"
Chef Jason : * takes all plates of dessert for every table and serve it right straight to his face*



Obviously he fired wrongly. forgot to say the table no.

LOL

All my juniors of lrm and htm, your turn will come.
Its till then will you know what i'm suffering now.

HAHHA


I missed TP RAWKS , missed hiphop training later and i'm so not going to miss modern tmrow.

Irritating assignments.


oh! and we made reservations already. Not telling you when but it's next week. We are going to tekan those having SSM on that day. =x

Gd luck (:


Btw if you guys are interested in dining at top table or Sugarloaf, you can call in for reservations already.
6780 6369
( only during school hours)
$12.50 for 3 course set meal ( Consider the quality of food you are getting, it's really cheap!)

and Sugarloaf is own price own pay.

Located at TCC.
Dresscode for Toptable : smart casual , no slippers!
Don't come on tuesdays! Anyday also can.

If not,I will screw your dishes.

No comments:

Post a Comment