Friday, November 7, 2008

"Everyone's so good at making empty promises..."



Headed for practice this morning, thinking that everything will be alright so long as i took the painkillers and fever medicine and i will be fine.But no i had it on empty stomach with just a yoghurt bar and that's when things got worse.

One after another, and i vomited, feeling nauseous and the hives came back.It's so painful i had to constantly drench myself with cold water to ease down the rashes. The last thing i told myself that i would never do again is to leave a dance lesson half way thru just like that. It's like i'm dance-stupid.

Everything that happened today seems to be a dejavu since the last time, i showered with pain at another dance school.

Paralysed.


Fck seriously, like what is gong on with me.Stupid storeroom with the constant taunting :" someone just save me out of this shit".And thankfully, some really heard me.Harris, if you are seeing this. I know you knew something was wrong although i didn't said anything. Thanks for helping me out. You have no idea how much i appreciated what you guys did for me.I'm sorry if i caused inconvenience to you guys. (Suria, Rb, Eulene. Thanks)

Not been on medication since dreams concert.Like a minute , he's telling me you can dance freely without medication. The next minute , he 's taking it every bit away from me. I know my own body for godsakes alright.It won't tell me to rest unless i'm crippled. Trust my immune system and stop telling me i have to take those pills all over again.And yes i can't take penicillin , you retarded doc! How many times do i have to tell you?

I tried to hug myself to stop the shivering but i guess it's really time to rest.I've never felt so sick before. It's like even the taxi driver tells me :" Girl, don't cry la. I know you sick ar.Pale like a ghost.Go home and rest". I somehow appreciated his silence on my journey way home.The last thing i needed was a stupid inquisitive know -it -all taxi driver.

The worse thing is, reading jw's card and listening to the song he wrote for me really made me broke down and teared myself to sleep.No papa, it's not your fault. I love it! Best present ever given to me in 18 years of my life. I feel like singing with you!!

Yunn if you see this, please help me. I don't know what to do with this stupid sickness of mine. I really wanna call you but i guess everyone's busy with their own lives.


Aspirin pills, i'm back to eat you again.You dehydrate my body and causes splitting headaches. But no i'm still gonna fight you. It's a struggle that i'm gonna pull through.


I really feel that in this stupid space, there's no one you can trust. It's a dog-eat-dog kind of world.I might as well get eaten up for your benefit to get a higher grade.I abhor you people who thinks that making use of others will get you a level up the ladder.

Hey, you've lost something you know that?

Your conscience



I lost it once so i know, you won't go far.




No comments:

Post a Comment