Saturday, November 29, 2008

Tagged by Jess (: Scandal?! hahas
According to your age, list down the number of things that most people don't know about you. And then tag 5 people.

1) I like to see Daddy holding their daughter's hands.
2) A boy kissed me in kindergarden too hahas ! His name's Nicholas. Anglo chinese high leh! hahas Scandal!
3) I love to sketch at times. Things , random things ! But i don't like to show my sketches.
4) I got lost in Sydney when i was 3 years old, and when i was eventually found, i told everyone i went to castle.-.-
5) I was almost aborted due to some stupid doctor's prediction that i may have birth defections? The abortion video saved me hahas!
6) I yearn for an elder sister.
7) I love adrenaline rushes and encouragements on stage before i go out and dance.
8) I am very low profile, don't be deceived when i get high. lol
9) I love conversations. Inspiring, quirky. Those that leaves an impression.
10) I don't like people to assume my feelings or assume like they know me.
11) I like boys with sexy broad backs! No i'm not lying.
12) I love to day dream.
13) I want a boyfriend who's a locker! hahas!
14) I love the sea, sunrise, sunset, stars, sky. Nature at its best.
15) I prefer the night to day.
16) I don't tend to mix with girls who don't have a mind of their own.
17) I was actually a Bio-medical student but appealed to business!
18) I want to be a singer and i played the piano for 8 years.

I'm passing this on to Estee, Wifey, Yuri, Alson and Serene.

Two more person I'm adding on would be Sy and auddball (:

Things that i don't know urh! hahas! Love (:
Fion, you did already so won't be passing to you :/



No comments:

Post a Comment