Wednesday, November 5, 2008



Just a day after his birthday on November 4th, Big Bang member, T.O.P. was rushed to Chung-ang University Hospital this afternoon at 1 pm. Details are limited but what is known is that the 21 year had collapsed. Could the cause be exhaustion?



GAHHH wth seriously..T.O.P please get well soon :/ AND LIKE whurrrt it's a day after his birthday?!! Saddening news :( T.O.P :( Damn korean agencies who creates singing robots who malfunction and suffers from depression. Like i "thought" naively singing was suppose to be freedom.

Anyway, Liting's a good girl today (; The things i did while waiting for my fellow lovemates (for sessioning later) who are currently having their boring tutorials now:

1. Estee acoompanied me to this retarded warehouse outlet to get my safety shoes. I'm damn pissed off though by the fact that i got pawnzed by a lock. Details shall not be disclosed. Fcked up combination Hmmmmppppppppffff




2. I met some good old souls at the Redspot who offered their cash card for me to print the event management thick wholesome book. Those retarded KIASUS i swear. Stop borrowing both fest and events book k. Like wtf is wrong with you. Selfish souls.Ok maybe it's the sun that's getting to me but still, N.E.R.D.S . Unless you'r like a hot nerd then you are forgiven ! >:(




3. I've created that darn blog i should have created a week ago for fest individual assignment. The url's kinky: Karmasutras HAHAHHAHAS (: I'm doing an indian festival waddaya expect?


4. Today's fest and M.IC.E project meeting was productive. I love my groupmates se-ri-ous-ly. (: Really hope that we can win this and intern at slg altogether next sem.




Now, i can dance with peace later knowing that i did some shit loads of work.
Sessioning YEAH! (:
BTW IT'S 21 NOVEMBER OUTSIDE TP LIBRARY, 12:30pm.
Suppport artfest, support TPDE!



For now i leave you with BIG BANG's붉은 노을 MV





No comments:

Post a Comment