Sunday, September 13, 2009

Photobucket

I'm flying to Korea on the 29th!! <3 CONFIRMED So eggcited hahas!

Ok been falling sick this whole week. Immune system's really going down. Abit of an update for you (:

This whole week been going alot of open classes. One was Bryan's last class at Swu. Learned that going across the floor in Jazz terms requires respect. I agree and felt guilty for not finishing with the combination. From one end to the other room, if you are going to do a set of routine, you have to finish it. Ok , got it, no more excuses.From now on, when ryan has combination across the studio, like 28 cineads or something, i will complete them till the very end even if im not sure.its called,"respect".

Then,Kate's and Gin's LA, and Ryan's lyrical. Sheesh. Have no idea why i am occupying every single schedule slot in my organizer. I guess being busy, makes me happy. I like having commitments, maybe because it's habitual? Its tiring yet satisfying.(;

Saturday's training was awesome. I love the choreo. And about coming out with your own individuality, it's about time too. My style? I really wonder what defines me. I have to find it and i will. (: Gin never fails to inspire.


And for the very first time, i had to DRAG BTP across the ice. Bet you had alot of fun right? :D hahahhas like WHEESH AND YOU CAN FEEL THE COLD AIR. Like i've said," if you are scared of gliding alittle forward because you will fall, then you will never know how's it like to really skate" The hidden meaning behind it, i guess you should know. So i'm behind supporting you when you fall k (: hahahs although yeap, seriously your ice skating CMI. :\
It was FUN though having heart to heart talks while ice skating. A total different experience. We can have these talks on the plane to korea and in the hotel room every night. (:

Today, awesome class, awesome aura, awesome KEONE AND MARIEL. omg, like i was only 5 feet away from him dancing. Every alignment, every beat, i can feel he's amplifying the music with his moves. Dope (: And to Terence and Ken's SWAGG OUT, it was a great experience. Taught me alot and i will start to communicate with my body more. Learn to know it, feel it and explore.

And you, i have so much to tell you but it cant be written here. (: You know and i know it. And the rest doesnt matter. Take care, i believe you will shine on stage.

Till then, see you! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment