Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Photobucket

There is one place in this world that makes me feel at ease.

That is every single second when you hold my hand, every single kiss you steal and every hug and comfort you give.

You may not say it as much as i do, but i know deep inside how you feel.
I havent slept a wink after receiving some news.

But when i realised for a second and a moment that you are here with me in my life, everything just seems a little less worrying.

Tell me if this is love?Something that i was so afraid to fall into for such a long period of time.
You teaching me to dance, i clutching to your sweaty shirt and still loving every bit of you.

I love you so much. I will cherish you baby.
Before i go, before i make a choice,
I want to be with you every minute, every second of my life..

No comments:

Post a Comment